FIA Formula One Pirelli British Grand Prix 2020 – Race – Sunday

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• FIA Formula One Pirelli British Grand Prix 2020 – Race – Sunday

Weather: sunny, 21-21.6°C air, 42.3-38.6°C track

Frédéric Vasseur, Team Principal Alfa Romeo Racing ORLEN and CEO Sauber Motorsport AG: “It was a disappointing Sunday. We looked good in the opening stages, climbing up to P12, just behind Ocon and Vettel and showing good pace. We were looking on course for a good result until the stops, but in the end we weren’t able to make any more progress once we switched to hard tyres. With one more race here in Silverstone, we will need to comb through the data and find the best way to improve our performance for next week.”

Kimi Räikkönen (car number 7):
      Alfa Romeo Racing ORLEN C39 (Chassis 02/Ferrari)
      Race result: 17th
      Fastest lap: 1:29.973
      Tyres: New Medium (11 laps) – New Hard (36 laps) – New soft (4 laps)

“Not the race we expected, by all means. At the beginning of the race I thought we would have a chance to fight, but after the stops our pace was not enough to keep up with the others. We’ll need to see how to improve our performance for next week’s race. In the final laps, I had a front wing failure, but that made no difference in the end. I am not sure what happened, we’ll need to look into that.”

Antonio Giovinazzi (car number 99):
      Alfa Romeo Racing ORLEN C39 (Chassis 04/Ferrari)
      Race result: 14th
      Fastest lap: 1:30.977
      Tyres: New Medium (11 laps) – New Hard (41 laps)

“It’s been quite a difficult race but I think we did the most we could. I had a good start and made up a few places, gained another place with a very good pit-stop by the crew but after the second safety car I struggled with pace – and a five-second penalty meant I lost two more places at the end. We hoped to be a bit more competitive, so we will need to look at the data and improve what we can to make a step forward when we race here again next week.”
      Pessimisten stehen im Regen, Optimisten duschen unter den Wolken.
      Manchmal höre ich auch auf den Namen Gerd ;)

Mein Auto: 500X OFF ROAD 1.6 E-torQ, Panda Lounge 1,2 8V

• Ja... für die Reifen war das keine gute Werbung gestern. Man darf auf das kommende Wochenende gespannt sein. Bei anderen Streckentemperaturen und anderen Wetterverhältnissen kann das schon wieder ganz anders aussehen.
      Viele Grüße,

Klaus... Tiposi und italophil

Mein Auto: Tipo Sport in Gelato-Weiß - Spoilerlippe, Seitenschweller, Heckdiffusor und alle anderen Anbauteile in Glanz-Schwarz - 1.4 Liter T-Jet Turbobenziner - Der Tipo ist und bleibt technisch im Serienzustand: Nix tiefer und auch nix breiter - Ansonsten: Alles tipi topi mit meinem Tipo.