Xenon bulbs

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Xenon bulbs

I found information about the Xenon bulbs that the S-Design Tipo's equip. It's a D5s bulb. Do you think it could be fitted in the rest of the Tipo line? :/
      This type of bulb doesn't need headlight washers or height auto adjust as it only has 25w instead of the more typical 35w.

Here's the PDF from Fiat: aftersales.fiat.com/eLumData/E…G_530.08.886_01_01.17.pdf

Mein Tipo: 1.4 Lounge HB

• Hi Jaymz, it´s correct that you don´t Need headlight washers or auto-height-adjust for this type of Xenon. But it is not possible to use this lamps in our "normal" headlights, you´ll Need Xenon headlights to use them.

Maybe it is possible to install Xenon headlights in our cars, but we´ll have to wait until they can be ordered and we can take a look on connectors and so on.
      FIAT - Feuer In Allen Töpfen

HEAVY METAL :1f918: :1f918: ist Gottes Entschädigung für die Volksmusik <X

Mein Tipo: Limousine 1,6 Multijet Lounge in "mahatma-rot" mit Paketen, Popo-Heizung für die Frau und 17-Zöllern für den Mann

• Ich übersetze mal, Die 25watt Brenner benötigen keine automatische Regelung der weite oder scheinwerferreinigungsanlage im Gegensatz zu den 35watt.Nein die Birnen passen nicht als tausch man muss abwarten ob ganze Scheinwerfer als Ersatz passen,stecker oder Kabel.lg :thumbsup:

Mein Auto: alfa romeo giulietta veloce misano gebaut 06/18,lancia ypsilon gold 1,2er

• MatzeBOH schrieb:

Hi Jaymz, it´s correct that you don´t Need headlight washers or auto-height-adjust for this type of Xenon. But it is not possible to use this lamps in our "normal" headlights, you´ll Need Xenon headlights to use them.

Maybe it is possible to install Xenon headlights in our cars, but we´ll have to wait until they can be ordered and we can take a look on connectors and so on.
      Yeah, we will have to wait until we can see the connectors.

• Jaymz schrieb:

I found something new. I believe this is a real stock Xenon headlight from a Tipo. It's strange because I thought they weren't selling them yet.

Even though the seller is from the UK, it's for a left hand drive car.

ebay.co.uk/itm/2015-2017-GENUI…319f16:g:ev8AAOSwxVpZjX8E
      Hey Jaymz,

there are some really strange details which I can´t believe:
      - the offered headlamp is too cheap for an Xenon headlamp, even for an used one!
      - OE-No. (00) 52015959 (0E) which you can see on Picture 11 is only for right Hand driven cars (England/UK and so on...countries where they drive on the wrong side of the street :D )
      - OE-No. 5201595 is shown in E-Per as for cars WITHOUT Gaslamps which means not Xenon? Strange... but could be an mistake in E-Per as Fiat-Price for new one of it is about 465,- Euro for one Piece!

I think there are some Details not correct, and they wrote that the offered headlamp is broken somewhere. But it seems that in UK they already have Xenon headlamps for Tipo!?! Versions for lefthand driven markets have numbers in E-Per but no Price, seems as they can´t be ordered up to now.

Greets, Matze

Mein Tipo: Limousine 1,6 Multijet Lounge in "mahatma-rot" mit Paketen, Popo-Heizung für die Frau und 17-Zöllern für den Mann

• MatzeBOH schrieb:

Jaymz schrieb:

I found something new. I believe this is a real stock Xenon headlight from a Tipo. It's strange because I thought they weren't selling them yet.

Even though the seller is from the UK, it's for a left hand drive car.

ebay.co.uk/itm/2015-2017-GENUI…319f16:g:ev8AAOSwxVpZjX8E
      Hey Jaymz,
      there are some really strange details which I can´t believe:
      - the offered headlamp is too cheap for an Xenon headlamp, even for an used one!
      - OE-No. (00) 52015959 (0E) which you can see on Picture 11 is only for right Hand driven cars (England/UK and so on...countries where they drive on the wrong side of the street :D )
      - OE-No. 5201595 is shown in E-Per as for cars WITHOUT Gaslamps which means not Xenon? Strange... but could be an mistake in E-Per as Fiat-Price for new one of it is about 465,- Euro for one Piece!

I think there are some Details not correct, and they wrote that the offered headlamp is broken somewhere. But it seems that in UK they already have Xenon headlamps for Tipo!?! Versions for lefthand driven markets have numbers in E-Per but no Price, seems as they can´t be ordered up to now.

Greets, Matze
      I'm not sure. I saw the LHD in the sticker that means Left Hand Drive. Maybe these new headlights aren't in the eper yet, who knows.

The one I sent seems a bit broken, maybe that's why is cheaper. It also doesn't come with the bulbs.

We'll have to continue taking a look in the meantime :whistling:

BTW can you send me a link for Fiat eper? The one I used to have doesn't work anymore.

• Jaymz schrieb:

BTW can you send me a link for Fiat eper? The one I used to have doesn't work anymore.
      Sorry but the official eper has restricted access, you need to have to an account and pay for using it. I´m working for an aftersales parts dealer therefore I´ve Access at work. But I can´t share Access codes, maybe I´ld loose my Job :thumbdown: Sorry ;)

Greets, Matze

• MatzeBOH schrieb:

Jaymz schrieb:

Sorry but the official eper has restricted access, you need to have to an account and pay for using it. I´m working for an aftersales parts dealer therefore I´ve Access at work. But I can´t share Access codes, maybe I´ld loose my Job :thumbdown: Sorry ;)
      Greets, Matze
      It's ok. I thought you had a link I didn't. Thank you :thumbup: